Thursday 19 August 2010

T&T Competition

Ask any of my friends what single word they would use to describe me, and I have no doubt that they would all answer the same: "generous".(or possibly selfless, it's a toss-up really).

And it is with this trademark generosity that I announce a most exciting initiative.

You see, to celebrate the forthcoming relaunch of my beloved agency, I have decided to offer one lucky brand an entire T&T developed advertising campaign completely gratis. No agency fee whatsoever . All you would have to pay for is media and a small amount for production.

So, if you feel your brand, product, company or charity could do with some Trunchpole magic, regardless of how big or small it may be, please write to me at corneliustrunchpole@yahoo.com, explaining your needs. From all the entries I will then select the worthiest winner.

Good luck!!

Cornelius

No comments:

Post a Comment