Yesterday I received an email from our wonderful new client, Brian Simms, at Habitat For Humanity. In it he kindly asked me to pass on to the good people of T&T some specifics for the brief.
Here is what he said
Here are some areas we need marketing help in - in case any of your folks were looking for direction:
1. Ads & an Ad campaign advice for our fundraising efforts on Rehab'ing an old house on Steffens street in Sierra Vista, AZ. We are $66,000 away from reaching our goal of $88,000 to complete the rehab. The house is an old home with single pane windows and no insulation - we will rip it down to the sticks and rebuild it green! The Steffens house will include solar electric panels and solar hot water heater.
2. Logo and an Ad Campaign (low or no cost) for our "Hammer 4 a Home" Barter campaign - where we trade on craigslist starting with an old yellow handled hammer - trade up, and up, and up until we can trade for a buildable lot and building supplies.
3. Ad campaign (low or no cost) to get folks to donate their Frequent Flyer Miles to our Habitat Affiliate.
- Habitat for Humanity Logo's cannot be altered or used in logo development (Logo use guidelines document is available on request).
- Tombstone, AZ is nearby and in our area of operations
- The Hammer donated for the Hammer 4 Home is yellow handled - we plan on re-using the hammer next year (or every other year) to do this campaign again (if successful)
- We have not yet setup an account to be able to accept Frequent Flyer Miles - but we are researching it and have found a couple web sites that might work! (available on request)
- Any question please contact me!
Brian Simms, Construction Chair, Habitat for Humanity Sierra Vista Area, Southern AZ