Tuesday 16 November 2010

T&T recruitment – phase II

In my quest to attract the finest, most exciting and agile minds in the advertising world to T&T, I am now embarking upon a fresh wave of recruitment. If you would like to be a part of Trunchpole & Trunchpole, please send an example of the single piece of work or idea you are most proud of to corneliustrunchpole@yahoo.com

(I care not if this piece ran, was merely speculative or was not even an advertising idea at all! Indeed, as far as I am concerned it can be scribbled on the back of a beer mat!)

Alternatively, just write to me explaining why you would like to be a part of the most exciting new agency the industry has ever seen.

I am particularly keen on hearing from the younger and hungrier amongst you. Especially those still in college or striving for their first significant break.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment