Monday 7 June 2010

T&T logo finalists.

I've pored over the countless logo designs I've been sent and have selected the final four candidates. As T&T is a democracy (of sorts) I will now put these designs to you, my future employees, to pick a winner.

And may I quickly say thank you once again to everyone who submitted a design. It proves the people of T&T are indeed the most creative on the planet.

P.S. A special award goes to the wonderful Megan Sheehan for her ingenious "Corny knows" T-shirt design. If you'd like to order one, best speak to Megan (T-shirt production and distribution is not my forte).




4 comments:

  1. While all worthy contenders, it's hard to pick between 1 and 2... 2 seems to have more of that inimitable Trunchpole snazz and pizzazz, but I do like the oblique Escheresque paradox of 1.

    Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Trunchpole,
    I do not think anyone forget you. Advertising world will be moving with you again. As a young student I wish I could work with you. Success in your new destination. :) All of the logo looks nice. But, I liked the second and third logos of other logos more than. However , The third logo is more modern. It has a minimal type. Of course the decision is yours. :) I hope the best for you choose…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is that exotic little man of mystery in number two? And more importantly, what is he smoking?... hands down winner that one.

    ReplyDelete