Wednesday 30 June 2010

T&T senior appointments

After much thought, soul searching and whisky I have decided which individuals I would like standing directly behind me in the T&T enterprise. These people, who have been chosen for their creative excellence, will be my eyes and my ears, my men on the ground, my Johnny’s on the spot, if you will. They will be the foot soldiers of everything Trunchpole, and I will expect much from them. In return they will be showered with the glory and prestige that naturally comes with their posts.

If you are one of them, congratulations.
If you are not, there is always time.


Founder: Cornelius Trunchpole
Chairman: Cornelius Trunchpole
Executive Creative Director: Cornelius Trunchpole

Creative heads:

Susan Credle
Chris Beresford-Hill
Seth Fried
Amir Farhang
Ben Walker

Partners:

Megan Sheehan
Kevin Butler
Carlos Wigle
Alerbto French
Marco Cignini
Trevor bittinger
Brian Novoa
Branden Kramer
JD Beebe
Aiden Bordner
Erhan Ali Yilmaz
Julianna Cobb
John Mucha
Adam Kornblum

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, would like to congratulate Aiden Bordner on his appointment to the board!

    ReplyDelete